Sunday 30 December 2012

songs

So my dad is sort of a singer/songwriter, (and no man this isn't for him he hasn't asked me to do it) and I just thought I'd show you some of his stuff because maybe you're interested. He's done a lot of work with this DJ guy Bob Sinclar who isn't my cup of tea and also seems to take all the credit for it which is a bit unfair really. Anyway if it's not for you please give it a look anyway because it's not really my kind of music either, but he's super in love with all music and that and well his lyrics are in fact really meaningful and personal.


this was filmed in morocco i think

my dad's (steve edwards) (old) music videos



World Hold On


I'm in this one somewhere I was about 10 and I had an afro

this isn't with Bob guy this is with his band Lords Of Flatbush who I like more. I'm in this one as well for like a second and it was all filmed in da city centre. its all about how us young'uns get blamed for everything and these two old people are trying to put the blame on them specifically.


Okay it's short but wanted you to know I still exist, I'm off to play piano now and thanks for watching these if you did, have a lovely new year!

Jemima xxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the second last video. It just makes me want to bust out some groooovy dance moves!! Your dad is super cool.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Supercute!!!
    thecoolcustomer.wordpress.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete