Monday 15 October 2012

And the sky was all violet

This is just a picture sort of thing, ummm look at what I made and a film I watched


Merida arguing with her mum in Brave.


Yesterday I made this brooch (idea from Rookie) out of cardboard and felt and button-type things. I also made a detachable bow but I didn't take a photo.

I've really got into Paloma Faith this week and I bought her new album Fall To Grace; the songs are so lovely and I always run straight into the front room whenever I hear Never Tear Us Apart on the John Lewis advert. I think her hair is really cool and soon I will be getting a lighter bit in my hair too.


As well as Paloma Faith I've been listening to a lot more Hole than usual, I think Violet is my favourite song of theirs but Miss World still remains a classic.


From the Violet music video.


From the Miss World video.

No comments:

Post a Comment