Monday 28 October 2013

long time no see

I don't really know what's happening with this blog at the moment. I'm just finding myself looking at everything and disliking things more and more and stuff, like I can't find any motivation to do it. I'm sure it's just a flux and I'm trying to overcome it but it's really hard!! So we'll just have to see how it plans out I guess.

I'm desperately trying to find new clothes for winter and am hoping to make a few outfit posts except with a proper camera (hoPEfully) with better settings etc etc etc. (also need to find willing participants to act as tripod)

Some of you might know I changed my instagram to jemimapoop temporarily while I think of something new, and those people also may know how much It's depressing me because wow I have serious issues with the grid like it ha s to be absolutely perfect and balanced and I laugh because that's really not happening.But anyway yeah that's what it is now...............

On a way lighter note I found a cool band called Vulkano and this song caught my eye so here you go::::::


I /think/ they've been doing some shows with Kate Nash and/or the Tuts (who are also really good).

some pics from myself/tumblr that i'm really feeling at the moment







just realised that these mostly seem focused on incomplete bodies. I think it's subconscious.

I'm gonna spend halloween with Rachel and watch Supernatural all night even though it still scares me a bit. buT IT'S SO GOOD? ?? why didn't I watch it before oh man.

As usual I'm out of things to say um m hopefully my next post will be a bit lighter and yea h I may show you some of my art if I don't get too embarrassed

stay cool innit

jemima xxx


1 comment: