Sunday 23 June 2013

the shrine

Hello this post is small but I haven't done a lot lately, other than getting exam results back and catching the flu (in summer I know) and couldn't move or eat a thing for three days. But I'm getting better now.

I decided to put forward some pictures of my Kate Bush wall thing for THE PULP ZINE (cool capitals), pictured here. I hope this classes as a shrine! It's been all over the place in it's three years of life, with bits falling off everywhere and it's a bit crazy but oh well.

KATE BUSH BBY I LOVE YOU





That's all I wanted to say
p.s. I want to go to London this summer
p.p.s I'm going to the Harry Potter studio tour again this summer I am crying

Jemima xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I walked into the Warner Bros studios just to look at the house crests (sigh) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. asdfghj u babe ily its so gr8 <33 i had to narrow the pics down to just 3 so that i could keep it non pixelated but it still looks fab eeeee xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete